If you have any suggestions related to this site, either contact me at mthompson@mysanantonio.com or post a comment here.
Thanks,
Matt
Monday, January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tips and ideas for blogging more successfully at MySanAntonio.com
4 comments:
Hey Matt,
Say that instead of a photo I want to put a screenshot of a web site in one of my blogs. How do I do that?
Sean
Hitting the "print screen" key puts a copy of whatever's on your screen onto your clipboard.
I generally hit that key, go over to Photoshop (or whatever editing progam I'm using) and then create a new file.
Once that opens, hit "paste" and your screenshot should pop up, ready to be edited. Then treat it like any other photo.
Capisce?
Great, thanks... now, if I could only figure out how to post a photo... just kidding! I'll try this out a bit later.
Sean
Hey Matt,
Not working. After opening a new file in Photoshop i go to the paste button but it's in gray and can't be used.
Post a Comment