I'm way late on this, and for that I apologize, but Roy Bragg and Cathy Rosenthal were on the spot last week in getting online reaction, respectively, to the Virginia Tech shootings and another (relatively) local incident of pet poisoning.
This is best practice, y'all. If something happens — even nationally — in an area you feel qualified to blog in, Blog about it!
I mean ... it'll help to have something to say, of course, but moving quickly puts your blog front and center for a period of time, and that's always a good thing. Remember, we're building community here, and you can help make that happen by making your readership grow and interact. A good way of doing that? The two examples above.
(Good taste prevents me from handing out "pwned" awards for these two tragic occurances, but consider this the higher-browed alternative.)
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment